Name: Kevin Zeese
Date registered: December 12, 2012
Kevin Zeese, co-director of Its Our Economy, is an attorney who has been a political activist since graduating from George Washington Law School in 1980. He works on peace, economic justice, criminal law reform and reviving American democracy. His twitter is @KBZeese. He advocates for democratizing the economy as co-director of It’s Our Economy and works to oppose to war and shrink the military budget through Come Home America. Zeese co-hosts, Clearing the FOG radio which airs on We Act Radio, 1480 AM. Zeese serves on the steering committees of the Bradley Manning Support Network which advocates for alleged whistle-blower, Bradley Manning, and October2011.org which organized thee Occupation of Washingon, DC on Freedom Plaza and seeks to end corporatism and militarism.
- Media War Talk and Obama Right Wing Foreign Policy — March 4, 2014
- Hundreds arrested in KXL protest, the Academy Award Travesty & Regime Change In Ukraine — March 3, 2014
- War escalation, Making animal rights protests illegal & Living in poverty and hunger — March 2, 2014
- Anti-Venezuela Propaganda, Support Public Citizen & Poverty Demands Protest — March 1, 2014
- Venezuela’s Deep Political Education Means Venezuelans Will Withstand Right-Wing Protests — February 28, 2014