Name: Kevin Zeese
Date registered: December 12, 2012
Kevin Zeese, co-director of Its Our Economy, is an attorney who has been a political activist since graduating from George Washington Law School in 1980. He works on peace, economic justice, criminal law reform and reviving American democracy. His twitter is @KBZeese. He advocates for democratizing the economy as co-director of It’s Our Economy and works to oppose to war and shrink the military budget through Come Home America. Zeese co-hosts, Clearing the FOG radio which airs on We Act Radio, 1480 AM. Zeese serves on the steering committees of the Bradley Manning Support Network which advocates for alleged whistle-blower, Bradley Manning, and October2011.org which organized thee Occupation of Washingon, DC on Freedom Plaza and seeks to end corporatism and militarism.
- Goal Reached: Time to Restart the Economy — May 22, 2013
- Boston Marathon Story Fishy?, Too Big to Jail?, Suicide Soldiers? & Spying on Occupy? — May 22, 2013
- Corporations Decide, Droning On, Bipartisans and Budget Balancing Cretins — May 20, 2013
- War on Science, US Becoming Third World Nation, Trade Justice & Obama Teflon — May 19, 2013
- Game Over-Good-bye Ice, Koch Block, Obama Snooping and Eat Bugs — May 18, 2013