Name: Kevin Zeese
Date registered: December 12, 2012
Kevin Zeese, co-director of Its Our Economy, is an attorney who has been a political activist since graduating from George Washington Law School in 1980. He works on peace, economic justice, criminal law reform and reviving American democracy. His twitter is @KBZeese. He advocates for democratizing the economy as co-director of It’s Our Economy and works to oppose to war and shrink the military budget through Come Home America. Zeese co-hosts, Clearing the FOG radio which airs on We Act Radio, 1480 AM. Zeese serves on the steering committees of the Bradley Manning Support Network which advocates for alleged whistle-blower, Bradley Manning, and October2011.org which organized thee Occupation of Washingon, DC on Freedom Plaza and seeks to end corporatism and militarism.
- Ferguson Exposes The Reality Of Militarized, Racist Policing — August 17, 2014
- Snowden Should Refuse To Play “Alice In Wonderland” — July 9, 2014
- Elites Govern US, Raise Taxes On The Rich & Protect Net Neutrality — June 9, 2014
- Fastest US Internet? Public Net in Chattanooga & Federal Contract Abuse — June 6, 2014
- Is The Destructive Drug War Being Brought To An End? — June 5, 2014