Name: Kevin Zeese
Date registered: December 12, 2012
Kevin Zeese, co-director of Its Our Economy, is an attorney who has been a political activist since graduating from George Washington Law School in 1980. He works on peace, economic justice, criminal law reform and reviving American democracy. His twitter is @KBZeese. He advocates for democratizing the economy as co-director of It’s Our Economy and works to oppose to war and shrink the military budget through Come Home America. Zeese co-hosts, Clearing the FOG radio which airs on We Act Radio, 1480 AM. Zeese serves on the steering committees of the Bradley Manning Support Network which advocates for alleged whistle-blower, Bradley Manning, and October2011.org which organized thee Occupation of Washingon, DC on Freedom Plaza and seeks to end corporatism and militarism.
- Escalating Anti-Russia Propaganda, Worker Perks Hard To Imagine & Racial Injustice — April 18, 2014
- Ukraine Fire Growing, Carter No KXL and Ukraine Through the Looking Glass — April 17, 2014
- Ukraine Coup Government’s Challenges, MSNBC Hiding The News, Divide Grows & Putin Trap? — April 16, 2014
- US Plutocratic Oligarchy, What $15 Minimum Wage Would Look Like & Mainstreaming Torture — April 15, 2014
- Closer to War?, We can save the planet, Growth killing us & Media criticism needed — April 14, 2014